The Fort Amanda Canoe Livery is a family business that has been owned and operated by Darrell and Maxine Barnes since 1978. It operates on the Auglaize River in Ohio with 5 trips spanning from 5 miles to 15 miles.
Get your family & friends together
Spend a day that's fun and exciting
We are located on the Auglaize River near the Ft.Amanda State Park. Between Ft.Amanda Rd. & St.Rt. 198 (Map Link)
22638 Dughill Rd. Lima,OH 45806
We are open 7 days a week during operating season. Our staff is here to answer any questions you may have or schedule trips over the phone.
Trips and Prices (Rates Per Person)
- National Rd. (5 miles) $13.00
- Buckland (8 miles) $16.00
- Swinging Bridge (10 miles) $18.00
- Fisher Rd. (12 miles) $18.00
- Glynwood Rd. (15 miles) $21.00
Paddles and Life Jackets Included
* Children ride free with 2 paying people
Kayaks are an additional $5.00
Group Rates are available with 8 or more people and reservation/payment in advance